SAFETY, TIME, ATTENTION TO DETAIL, AND ACCESSIBILITY
Safety, time, attention to detail and accessibility are part of the message that we want to convey to you with every relationship we establish. Our promise is easy access via email, phone, and in-person. We also promise that you will see positive results of completed projects of major painting renovations as we meet difficult completion deadlines with minimal-to-no disruption and downtime for your business.
At Fleagle’s Painting safety is our priority and we invest in a forward-thinking work environment with risk management and insurance in our commitment to provide a safe, quality-oriented and productive work environment. Through providing the following, we make sure every precaution is taken to eliminate hazards and reduce the chance of workplace injury:
- Company Health and Safety Program
- OSHA 10 Hour and 30 Hour Certified Personnel
- Aerial Lift, Scissor Lift, and Forklift Certified Personnel
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- General Liability/ Comprehensive Vehicle Policy/ Worker’s Compensation/ Zero Tolerance Drug and Alcohol Policy/ Large Umbrella/ Pollution Liability